Sunday, October 12, 2008

Internship--Week 4

Because of time constraints, working with the Cleveland Museum of Art on the African artwork unit with the art teacher didn't work out this 12-weeks. Instead, the music teacher has agreed to collaborate with me to host the video conferencing event. We're planning to use the Hip-Hop Technology: From Turntables to Computers program offered by the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame. I'm excited about the possiblity plus the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame has been voted one of the best content providers by members of CILC.

I've also created three different video tutorials on using different features of email. I'm meeting with my supervisor tomorrow to talk about the content/format of the programs before proceeding with more tutorials. Finding appropriate articles for the annotated bibliography has been somewhat difficult.

No comments: