Sunday, November 9, 2008

Internship--Post 6

I feel like I've done lots of waiting lately. The Baseball Hall of Fame has responded to my original request about scheduling a video conference. The teacher and I have selected a program from their list. It's called "Going, Going, Gone" and is about how baseball games used to be broadcast on the radio. We've read the description of the program and are eager to see how the description will look in the classroom.

Unfortunately, we're waiting on the museum to get back to us with a great date. The collaborating teacher's wife is having a baby around Thanksgiving, so I'd like to finish before then if possible. Plus, the deadline for this class is quickly approaching.

My site supervisor and I will talk tomorrow about linking to the video tutorials I've created and hosted on the district server. I just want to make sure that the people can find them now that they are done. The wait continues...

No comments: